Savjet Evrope organizuje Zimsku školu u Austriji od 6-10.marta 2017
Savjet Evrope priprema zimsku školu za stručnjake u oblasti upravljanja učinkom (PM), upravljanja ljudskim resursima (HRM) i strateškog opštinskog planiranja (SMP), kako bi se stvorilo zajedničko razumijevanje i znanje o alatima, metodologiji i koncepata iza i da pojača bazen međunarodnih stručnjaka koji će biti u mogućnosti isporučiti alate Savjeta Evrope u gore spomenutim područjima našim nacionalnim partnerima.
Potential Participants should fulfil following requirements:
- have a solid understanding of local governance (general democratic and Council of Europe principles, comprehensive understanding of local government etc.)
- have at least 5 years experience working in, or with, local government
- be experienced, and successful, trainers in the field of local government
- demonstrate a willingness to invest in the program by developing a thorough understanding in at least one of the following Council of Europe tool-kits;
- performance management (PM),
- human resource management (HRM) and,
- strategic municipal planning (SMP)
This would include studying the Council of Europe tool-kits on prior to the training so that they come prepared and fill up the gaps in their knowledge and understanding
- can demonstrate specialized knowledge in at least one of the fields (PM, HRM or SMP)
- are willing to implement the toolkit material (and not only repeat their earlier practices)
- have a comprehensive knowledge of the actual situation in local government in their countries so that they can adapt the material as necessary and facilitate discussions on the key issues specific to the local environment
- have excellent English language skills: proficiency in understanding and expressing sophisticated ideas and reading professional texts.
Please forward this information to relevant experts, interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in English until 15 February.